GHP

So I didn’t make GHP. I am an alternate. Which means unless one of the art students dies I have no chance of going… That sucks big time. I was so sure I had made it too. But no. I am disappointed you know. I mean I gave it my best shot, all the pieces I had were good examples of my work. I could not have done any better. And honestly I think I should have gotten in. So I am upset, I just feel heavy. I am too attached to getting into GHP. Right now I just need to let it go.

1. softsmile wrote:

I still <3 you Hannah-Banana!
    Chin up, you know you rock.

Thursday, April 1, 2004 at 3:10 AM | Permalink

You did deserve it. They wouldn’t know great art if it stabbed them in the face. You never know though, someone might drop out. I mean, it IS a summer commitment. Feel better.

Thursday, April 1, 2004 at 5:55 AM | Permalink

I smell mafia connections

It would be a shame for something to happen to said art students…

Thursday, April 1, 2004 at 3:20 PM | Permalink
  4. chibifiedzoe wrote:

I’m sorry, love. I know how it hurts. You give it your all and still “bested”… but in art, the decisions are always biased to what the teacher prefers. ya know? *hugs* call me, okay? I keep trying and getting an answering maching

Thursday, April 1, 2004 at 5:29 PM | Permalink
  5. planetpigmy wrote:

It’s not fair!!!

I’m really sorry you didn’t get in Hannah…GHP makes really stupid decisions sometimes and…I REALLY think u should have gotten in…I saw some of your pieces and they were awesome and I KNOW you know your stuffs so…I really don’t understand why you didn’t get in :-(…I know you really deserved it!!

Thursday, April 1, 2004 at 9:40 PM | Permalink
  6. stupid GHP people…

Poor Hannah!! I know how you feel, I feel the same way… I’m an alternate, too. Neysha got in (congrats to her), but yeah… I’m the stupid Indian, and BOY did I show my colours. ;D Anywho, your work was awesome – Don’t doubt yourself, your abilities, or your talent just because those losers couldn’t see it. *hug* Much love!!

Saturday, April 3, 2004 at 12:26 AM | Permalink
  7. I’m so sorry I took so long to read this… I was down in Tampa for a performance. Those GHP guys can sit on it and spin. You should have gotten in hands down. I’ll talk to you soon! Love you lots!

Tuesday, April 6, 2004 at 2:26 AM | Permalink
  8. ntp servers wrote:

Virtual server management also looks into the performance of the server.
    The Internet has allowed people all around the world to share all kinds of information, first through email, and now, through various strategies to
    file sharing, info includes FTP file hosting
    sites. They feel that having provided a redundancy in the form from the UPS,
    they desire not do anything more.

Friday, October 12, 2018 at 8:17 PM | Permalink
  9. Awesome! Its really amazing post, I have got much clear idea about from this post.

Sunday, October 14, 2018 at 12:05 PM | Permalink