Ok so I am driving home from open house. And I was in a car accident. Believe it or not it was entirely not my fault, I was stopped at a red light that had just turned green. I didn’t get going fast enough so the guy behind me so thought he’d go on ahead. *SMASH* There is this big dent in our fender, and his insurance should cover it. Because I was honestly not moving when we were hit. I did that whole dazed wonder around in circles bit too. So yea. That was stressful. I’m about ready to just go to bed. It was that stressful.

1. softsmile wrote:

ARE YOU OKAY?!

Tuesday, August 31, 2004 at 1:36 AM | Permalink

Of course, I mean it was like 3 mph here. I barely even felt the seat belt.

Tuesday, August 31, 2004 at 1:46 AM | Permalink
  3. svafnae wrote:

Whenever someone hits your rear-side, it’s almost always their fault.

Plus, you should think about going to a chiropractor after that. It helps : )

Tuesday, August 31, 2004 at 1:47 AM | Permalink

sorry to hear it, but the important thing is that everyone is alright.

Tuesday, August 31, 2004 at 2:04 AM | Permalink
  5. I’m glad you aren’t hurt. Too bad you can’t make the punk pay out his nose, though.

Tuesday, August 31, 2004 at 2:22 AM | Permalink

Actually he was very nice, and is going to pay through his wallet (which I find to be far more effective)Because it was his fault.

Tuesday, August 31, 2004 at 2:31 AM | Permalink
  7. elvencellist wrote:

Interesting Ironies

Wow, I just took my car in from where somebody rear ended me because I was STOPPED. Some people are just stupid, right Hannah? Anyway… I’m glad you’re ok and I hope you can at least say, “Hey, I’ve been through that experience” now… I mean, not great stuff, but I know the feeling… And I know how stressful it is. Hope your car ends up ok and I hope you get a decent night’s rest after that. TTYL hun.
    *hug*

Tuesday, August 31, 2004 at 3:07 AM | Permalink

oh my…
    Very startling huh? I hope you had a decent nights rest. That kind of thing is so nerve racking! I’m glad it wasn’t anything too serious. I’ve witnessed 3 wrecks and none of them were simple fender benders.

*hug*!

Tuesday, August 31, 2004 at 11:19 AM | Permalink

You forgot the #1 rule of being hit from behind in a car accident, flopping out of your car onto the ground like a dead fish and screaming at the top of your lungs “MY NECK WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY NECK GOD THE PAIN!?” while rolling about as stiffly as possible. Especially effective when the offender is an adult male, cute girls always have the upper hand in those situations. They’d be more than willing to pay out the ass for your sake either out of sheer pity/guilt or under pressure of onlookers and the police after some impatient jerk decided to ruin the spinal column of such a delicate young high school student, and so cute too (that’s about where you throw on the puppy dog eyes and your best “starving 3rd world country child” look)!

Next week’s lesson: Tax evasion.

Tuesday, August 31, 2004 at 5:55 PM | Permalink