I am an Island

For some reason I have been very tired today. I just need to curl up and get some sleep. meeh. I got some new icons.

This year has been weird. I just don’t feel very close to any of my best girl friends. I am not as loud and extrovert as I was for the past 3 years. I’ll sit at the lunch table and quietly listen to the conversation. I feel like I am not even part of Kat’s life anymore. I know this is in part my fault. It just hurts. Then I don’t even hang out with Andrea anymore. Which is really weird. Because we used to be really close. I NEVER get to see Sarang (damn HL schedule) I just don’t have enough energy right now. Maybe I just sound like this because I am hungry. I feel isolated. Maybe I just need to go to a party of something, or eat something.

Now that I look over this it sounds really depressing. I don’t feel all that bad. Just a little sad. I got all worked up reading Val’s LJ, and I was thinking about Zoe. and and and… I am going to do my lit homework now.

*huggles* honestly hun, I’ve been feeling the same way lately…we really do need to plan some kind of mass get together or something next weekend or something to kinda set everything right…back to normal…whatever. We just need some time to chill together, find out what’s going on with everyone…it’ll be great.
    Btw, are you coming to the football game? you should! :o)

Thursday, August 19, 2004 at 11:21 PM | Permalink

I have to work…

Thursday, August 19, 2004 at 11:38 PM | Permalink

*tear* muchos sadness…we’ll miss ya! Mebbe next week?

Thursday, August 19, 2004 at 11:39 PM | Permalink
  4. softsmile wrote:

Hannah love,
    I was going to say the same thing.
    We never call each-other, so it is BOTH of our faults…
    When I get some free weekend, I shalst call you and we will frolic at Border’s and my hot tub.
    I miss you.

Friday, August 20, 2004 at 12:21 AM | Permalink

thank you Kat. IT’s good to hear.

Friday, August 20, 2004 at 12:46 AM | Permalink
  6. Do i get to frolic too? i miss my friends! And now i’ve got a job! I’ll call you soon though.
    Smoochies,
    Dani

Friday, August 20, 2004 at 1:18 AM | Permalink
  7. sushikat wrote:

*huggles* I love you, Hannah!^^

I think I know a little of what you feel…for some reason, it seems like I’m just not as close to my friends as I used to be, and, yeah, it is somewhat depressing… But you’ll see – it’ll all work out!

Friday, August 20, 2004 at 2:21 AM | Permalink