Stupid Mouse

So my mouse is being a little f-tard and only moving up and down and not left and right. That is of course unless I hit it. So I have been smacking my mouse around trying to do simple things like watch my bootlegs and update LJ. It has done something like this in the past, I knocked sense into it then and I can again now. *preceedes to chew on mouse*

My boss gave me AWA off. She is very nice. And she gave me my evaluation. Which I did well on. And now I am going to read “One Hundred Years of Solitude”

… stupid mouse!

1. planetpigmy wrote:

OMG! for a sec there i thought you meant a real mouse…I was like OMG Hannah! stop that!!!

Wednesday, September 22, 2004 at 10:30 PM | Permalink

I can see it now, me shoving this poor little guy’s tail into the back of the computer. “Damn mouse why won’t you work?!”

lol

Wednesday, September 22, 2004 at 10:39 PM | Permalink
  3. planetpigmy wrote:

Hannah! I’ve been trying to get in touch with you all night!! Idk if you got the e-mails or not but PLEASE!!! KNow there is a group 4 meeting tomorrow! at val’s house! Please try to be there!

Thursday, September 23, 2004 at 1:34 AM | Permalink

*tabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtab*

Thursday, September 23, 2004 at 1:55 AM | Permalink

I know, I’m there. I didn’t get any emails. But we can sort that all out tomorrow.

Thursday, September 23, 2004 at 2:43 AM | Permalink

would it be possible for me to hitch a ride?

Thursday, September 23, 2004 at 2:46 AM | Permalink
  7. planetpigmy wrote:

idk cause I’m still trying to get a ride myself

Thursday, September 23, 2004 at 3:19 AM | Permalink
  8. shimarisu210 wrote:

I go too!!!

Hey babe, I’m gonna be there too, well depending on a mode of transportation which seems to be everyone’s problem, but it’ll work out, I know it will! I hope to see you there!!!

Thursday, September 23, 2004 at 11:03 PM | Permalink