So soon I leave to take the not so difficult yet painfully long SAT. And then I have to go in to work but where did I put my schedule? I know I go in at 5:00 so I suppose I can work it out from there. I don’t think this coffee has any sugar in it. Brian, you are totally right a body needs at least 6hours and 15minutes. Those extra 15 minutes are crucial.

So I finally saw the last episode of Fullmetal Alchemist. And then I had a weird dream about cosplaying. In the dream I was dressed as Luffy and we all were working at this extremely ghetto convention. Things were falling apart and it was all outdoors.

Nyh… I have to go get ready. Wish me luck on that pesky SAT. Do some voodoo magic or something because right now I feel that I’ll need it.

1. sushikat wrote:

Full Metal Alchemist! I’ve only seen six episodes! XD

Good luck on your SAT, Hannah! I know you’ll do wonderfully. But of course, you knew that too. ~_^

Saturday, October 9, 2004 at 12:21 PM | Permalink
  2. softsmile wrote:

Voodoo Magic.
    *stabs test proctor with pin*
    Um, good luck.

Saturday, October 9, 2004 at 3:15 PM | Permalink

Thanks

Saturday, October 9, 2004 at 5:20 PM | Permalink

Well the last episode was just subbed this week so don’t consider yourself too far behind.

Saturday, October 9, 2004 at 5:22 PM | Permalink

I really should watch more Full Metal Alchemist. I just get through finishing Read or Die and they start showing it on G4TechTV. What kinda shit is that?

Saturday, October 9, 2004 at 6:10 PM | Permalink
  6. FMA

Yea, Full Metal Alchemist kicks ass and has overtaken Trigun as my favorite. I saw it saturday and pestered Hannah to see it so I can see her reaction. Probably different from mine (for some reason I always seem to be the odd one out). But yea…. I took the SATs a few hours ago, and not having a math class for the past 2 years REALLY shows. But considering that was only one out of 7 sections, I have hope for my meger little score. ;_;

Saturday, October 9, 2004 at 9:35 PM | Permalink

Re: FMA

FMA is fantastic yet it is not as fantastic as One Piece. lol I was totally crying when Roy got shot. I was like OMG NOOOO! and then freaking out some more when the thing… *looks around* I am not going to spoil anything for future fans/comment readers.

Sunday, October 10, 2004 at 3:16 AM | Permalink
  8. sushikat wrote:

I won’t! But THAT is one freaky icon. *backs away from squiddy-Luffy* >.o;

Sunday, October 10, 2004 at 3:29 AM | Permalink

Re: FMA

Thanks…

Oh, and I know it’s late, but good luck! LOL!

Sunday, October 10, 2004 at 3:06 PM | Permalink