Ring

So I had my Halloween party. We watched the Ring. Now I don’t ever watch scary movies. This was pretty much the first scary movie I have seen. And now that it’s over and my friends have gone home… my house suddenly is very very quiet. I think my reaction to the movie over all was rather strange. I just cried the whole movie. I don’t mean like whimper whimper waahhhh! cry. I just had water pouring out of my eyes… the whole movie. I didn’t let on how much that movie truly freaked me out. I mean I keep thinking about the girl crawling out of that damn well and I swear I start crying again. and the hair in the well, the whole static overused VHS feel to the movie was so eerie. I didn’t think the deaths were too bad at all but I think it was how everything tied into the tape. Like her going into the girl’s barn loft room. and once more that damn well. Wells are scary things especially when there are claw marks on the walls. That is like the coffins that they opened and there were claw marks on the inside. Scary like being buried alive. And being closed up in there for 7 days. Talking about it is not helping. What I didn’t get was why the girl was so evil. I mean, motive? She was evil before she was killed. I could just say that she was simply evil and that works for me. But maybe I’m missing something here or looking too deep. Oooh feel the nightmare. I am going to think about something else now. I can just feel the nightmare coming on.

Regardless, I think it was nice to have people over again. Thank you all for coming and THOSE WHO DID NOT COME (Joseph)!!!! May you all fall into wells.

I got to wear a costume to work today. My Republican friends called me the “wicked witch of the left” (so it is cheesy now but it was hilarious then) Happy Halloween, Happy Day Light Savings, Happy Sunday. Now I am going to turn on some music and NOT think about the Ring.

Trippy icon. Having fun in photoshop?

Sunday, October 31, 2004 at 3:43 PM | Permalink

Oh and “Blah blah blah, Ring’s ending is scarier when you don’t get to take a giant pause mid-movie to get a hug from your mother.

Sunday, October 31, 2004 at 3:45 PM | Permalink

I’ll have no mistaking it!
    I got a hug from her
    a hug from you
    and a long hug from Stephie

Sunday, October 31, 2004 at 6:00 PM | Permalink

PAINT-shop and yes, it was a lot of fun… I was thinking about the Ring and you can tell.

Sunday, October 31, 2004 at 6:03 PM | Permalink

I’m… not mistaking anything… conforting was needed.

Sunday, October 31, 2004 at 9:55 PM | Permalink

Stubborn beast…

Sunday, October 31, 2004 at 9:55 PM | Permalink
  7. sajiinoakari wrote:

Making your very own RING

Ingrediants:
    1 paper plate (anyone who knows me knows I can do ANYTHING with paper plates!
    1 Copier Machine (Band room?)
    1 Sheet of Paper
    1 Pair of Scissors

Steps:
    1)Take Paper pleate and cut out center ring, discard center ring leaving only well THE RING.
    2)Place THE RING upside down on copier and leave top open.
    3)Copy
    4)Take copy, and fold in half.
    5)Go to random people falsh the ring at them and scream SEVEN DAYS AND SIX NIGHTS AT THE GRAND RESORT HOTEL!!!

Monday, November 1, 2004 at 12:55 AM | Permalink

*comforting*

Monday, November 1, 2004 at 3:50 AM | Permalink
  9. Sorry

She’s a satanic unholy child.

Didn’t you notice, the parents just “went away” and came back with a baby. They had something done… and poof, the 67th one lived!

Samara (Sadoko) is just a devil incarnate, hence the ability to burn those images and thoughts into people. She was pure evil. So the parents killing it was perhaps merciful to the world.

Bwahahha…

Tuesday, November 2, 2004 at 10:53 PM | Permalink

Yeah yeah, I had last minute plans and didn’t think Todd was serious about coming to pick me up. However you forget that I never need a reason to scare the absolute shit out of “innocent” children or spice up a room fulla white people parties. I’ll see all of you sooner or later.

Oh and I have suprises for Christmas so lock your doors and hide your daughters. It’s no fun if you don’t resist.

Wednesday, November 3, 2004 at 4:42 AM | Permalink