hello, my name is Hannah and I work in an essay factory

Sometimes I feel like stress is a tangible object. I just want some closure to all this schoolwork. And then I realize that even though I am flipping out. It really doesn’t have that much of an impact in the first place. I think I am making myself sick. You know that feeling when you wake up after you’ve had a stuffy nose and you mouth has been open all night and your throat hurts and your body aches. Just sore, it’s as though my body thinks I have been in a fight, and all I have been fighting with is this essay.

What I have is crap. Awful useless miserable crap. My focus changed a bit and now a lot of what I had (even though it was crap to begin with at least it was relevant crap) it entirely off topic. So I am staring this thing down and trying to show it who’s boss. It is staring me down and intimidating the hell out of me. And what kills me is that as long as I have known about this essay I could have written one word a day and been good to go. But where is the thrill in that? Formatting? what’s that? I have to reference these images and I really don’t know how to do that. Bah

I never thought we would all think Othello was funny. We are a disgrace as an audience. I mean we were laughing at the death scene. I know it was a bit melodramatic but still…

It’s funny how much things change from high school to college. Once you leave the whole forced work environment and start paying to recieve piles of work, it becomes a totally different form of self-induced stress. Essentially you move from suicide to homicide. Let’s just hope you live that long.

Thursday, November 18, 2004 at 3:36 AM | Permalink
  2. elvencellist wrote:

Hannah, that is the greatest title in the world. EVAR.
    But you have to admit–laughing was fun. AND HER FOOT WAS IN THE AIR!! And she CAN STILL BREATHE!!!
    *laughs*
    It was actually a lot of fun…

Thursday, November 18, 2004 at 3:50 AM | Permalink
  3. Yarr

I feel your pain (AP lit, same book, still funny) and I know the feeling (MY MOUTH IS BROKEN!!!)

Don’t let it get to you. I beat Brian to saying it, but it’ll be alright, you know it. Just do your best and it’s all anyone could ask. And he and I will have fun with you at UGA (apply online) (ask me for link if it’s too hidden for ya) (goddamn they hide those links good, it’s like colleges DONT want you… yarr)

*pats her on the back*

One Piece game tommrow probably…

Thursday, November 18, 2004 at 3:57 AM | Permalink

She was killed way too easily. I mean honestly who is suffocated to death in 30 seconds. It was much more dramatic and violent in my imagination.

Thursday, November 18, 2004 at 4:13 AM | Permalink

Homicide?
    I am already there! Now where do I hide the bodies?

Thursday, November 18, 2004 at 4:36 AM | Permalink

You don’t. You find a farm and toss em to the pigs.

Thursday, November 18, 2004 at 6:25 AM | Permalink

Re: Yarr

Now I think that the college people feel that if you aren’t persistant enough to find the online application then you really don’t need to apply. But I beat you out. I have already applied (snail mail) and they have my stuff… and my soul.

they have anime club ^___^

Thursday, November 18, 2004 at 1:29 PM | Permalink
  8. softsmile wrote:

Hannah I <3 you and miss you-
    Remember you can do it b/c your an IB kid!

Thursday, November 18, 2004 at 2:16 PM | Permalink
  9. Of course you could always bring ME your essay for an expert opinion…..

Besides, it will be good practice for me as I’m gearing up for my M.Lit. in Shakespeare Studies.

Thursday, November 18, 2004 at 6:28 PM | Permalink