IB Scores

2005 MAY BIOLOGY SL 4

2005 MAY MATH.STUDIES SL 6

2005 MAY VISUAL ARTS EE C

2005 MAY VISUAL ARTS HL 5

2005 MAY THEORY KNOWL. TK C

30 points

Do you see that? I got a 5 in art. I feel pretty awful about it. A fucking 5. Sure I got my diploma and all but I still feel really blue. I have already cried my tears and I don’t think I can talk about it anymore. If you know me then you know how I feel. Like I got rejected from GHP all over again.

Today I went down to Athens and declared my art major roughly 30 minutes after learning that I had made a 5. I spent that time sobbing on the sidewalk in Athens right outside the visual art building. I thought I had such a good show too. Then I dry my eyes and sign up for 4 art classes fall semester. Maybe I will do better in college.

I’m so sorry Hannah. Everyone at Campbell knows you deserved a 7. That the IB woman didn’t see it is beyond me. Your art is phenomenal. Like Emily and Charlot. I’m sorry you got the Emily end of the stick.

Thursday, July 7, 2005 at 1:48 AM | Permalink
  2. elvencellist wrote:

I know this isn’t going to be much consolation, but everybody else thus far has gotten a 4 (even Danielle and Mira!!) But your art really did rock my socks off, so you still deserved more than a 5!! But I’ve concluded that the woman was way overharsh on you guys. Anyway, congradulations!!!!

Thursday, July 7, 2005 at 2:48 AM | Permalink

I always thought art was subjective. One person or group of people not enjoying your art doesn’t make it worthless.

Thursday, July 7, 2005 at 6:15 AM | Permalink

I don’t know much about the IB scoring, but I love you, and as far as I’m concerned, your the most gifted artist I have the pleasure of knowing. Not that this helps you, but I know crapload of people.

I love you.

Kat

Thursday, July 7, 2005 at 12:19 PM | Permalink
  5. planetpigmy wrote:

yeha art is pretty screwed up and i’m pretty mad at it. I think we all worked really hard and got really crappy grades. I even saw a 3…and i’ve only heard of another 5 other than yours…the rest were all 4s…it sucks. It’s not fair. Actually…I don’t think any of us deserved a 4 to be perfectly honest (not even me lol)…but w/e…I guess when we get the breakdown we’ll see what happened. But congrats on all of the rest of the stuff!! Thanks for calling me back yesterday. It was a pretty hectic day so i didn’t get a chance to call u back but i’ll do my best to do so today.

<3 Ney

Thursday, July 7, 2005 at 2:25 PM | Permalink
  6. planetpigmy wrote:

hey! I didn’t know you had a xanga

Thursday, July 7, 2005 at 2:32 PM | Permalink

You have a xanga?

Thursday, July 7, 2005 at 4:17 PM | Permalink

hannah has a xanga?!

Thursday, July 7, 2005 at 4:41 PM | Permalink
  9. Hannah has a XANGA?! Since when???

Friday, July 8, 2005 at 12:49 AM | Permalink
  10. Hannah, you deserved a 7. I don’t care what that woman or IB said… you deserved one. I helped you set up your show and I saw how incredibly awesome it was. If you or Carlin didn’t get 7′s… well, I don’t know how reliable IB is. Don’t let that stupid 4 get you down. *hugs*

Friday, July 8, 2005 at 12:51 AM | Permalink

I don’t know when you get off tonight, so you should call me.

Saturday, July 9, 2005 at 7:08 PM | Permalink