So I am at college

So I am here in my new dorm room with Kristen (who rocks!) She still needs some stuff but she drove up 13 hours from Ohio yesterday. By some freak of chance the first floor of my building has 12 foot ceilings and it all feels much larger than really is. I do have a phone in the room which does not have long distance yet. That means you can call me but I can’t call you. (706) 375 0545 I dare you.

What I am trying to find out is the rooms and phone numbers of the IBrs here. If there is a directory to look up numbers for the dorms I have not found it yet. I could always stand outside of Creswall looking lonely until someone came out. I have found Danielle and Justin but the location of everyone else remains a mystery.

Does this mean you can’t call me?

Monday, August 15, 2005 at 9:48 PM | Permalink
  2. Isn’t Alix Marmulstein also in Creswall?

Well, I’m happy to hear you are firmly ensconced in the halls of Higher Education! Anime Club was very lonely today without The Hannah, The Brian and The Andrew. However, we did have a really good crowd and everyone seems enthusiastic. We’ve got quite a good number of artists – freshmen, even!

Anyway, if you happen to be in the English department and you run into a guy named Keith Winkler – he’s a TA, I think – then tell him that Rachelle says hi! :)

When do your classes start?

Monday, August 15, 2005 at 10:13 PM | Permalink

HANNAH! *glomp*

hey you! Danielle and I are in Creswell 338. 706-357-2312…come and see us! If we don’t answer in our room, call one of our cells.

Monday, August 15, 2005 at 10:23 PM | Permalink

Alycia

Hey Hannah it’s Alycia from work and Nicholson and forever! I thought you were rooming with Amanda Tinkle…?!? What happened??

Monday, August 15, 2005 at 11:17 PM | Permalink
  5. elvencellist wrote:

I think you’ll find most of us there, if you friend us. You should join. ^^

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 at 2:29 AM | Permalink

I have to wait a couple of days before I can get long distance. But you can call me. Please call me…

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 at 3:17 AM | Permalink

Re: Alycia

It was too late and I liked the room I got. It worked out my roomie is cool.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 at 3:19 AM | Permalink

Already tried a couple of times. I’ll try again now.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 at 3:45 AM | Permalink

Generic YAY!!!! post.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 at 6:04 AM | Permalink

Actually I am down the street from Creswall. I am in a much smallar dorm Mell. I just mentioned it because I knew everyone was there.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 at 2:27 PM | Permalink
  11. shimarisu210 wrote:

Sure it’s not (706) 357-0545? 357 are most UGA numbers first 3 digits.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 at 3:30 PM | Permalink

I don’t understand. That is because it IS a UGA number. I don’t have a cell phone yet and that is the only way you can contact me. Other than through LJ. Which itself is becoming questionable due to a serious lack of internet.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 at 4:49 PM | Permalink
  13. shimarisu210 wrote:

You had it written as 375 instead of 357, so I didn’t know if it was a typo. But as long as you’re using a campus phone and the first 3 digits of the number are 357 then you only have to dial the last 4 digits of the number for that extention, otherwise you have to dial a 9 to get out and dial the number.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 at 4:56 PM | Permalink