Dead Body Chess

So today Kunal and I played “dead body” chess. I made it up myself! What you do is instead of removing the dead pieces you just lie them down where they were killed and play like that. Except in this game all the “dead bodies” were my chessmen! I think the only reason I was able to get checkmate at all was because Kunal didn’t realize how close I actually was. Maybe I just want to be able to say Dead Body Chess and have people know what I mean.

Sounds like the concert ended. I think they sounded better when they were warming up and tuning. They were just so loud. I am sitting here in my room with the window closed and I could still hear the lyrics. Now imagine if I was actually at Legion field. Am I the only one who values the state of her eardrums?

1. I am so jealous. I think I would sell a limb to be at that concert. I love Dashboard like whoa. *goes off into unintelligible fangirl squealing*

Saturday, October 15, 2005 at 3:28 AM | Permalink

Then you wold have been in heaven. It was like open the window for live concert. Though you would probably have been at the field.

Saturday, October 15, 2005 at 2:33 PM | Permalink

I know what we were thinking when we dressed as them.

Saturday, October 15, 2005 at 9:49 PM | Permalink

I’m refering to the icon.

Saturday, October 15, 2005 at 10:10 PM | Permalink

lol I gathered as much.

Sunday, October 16, 2005 at 12:40 AM | Permalink
  6. sweet

That is an AWESOME form of chess. I shall adopt the term. Add it to the urban dictionary Hannah.

Sunday, October 16, 2005 at 3:05 AM | Permalink

Re: sweet

I know! It is great because they get in the way and distract you. It makes it better because my set has edges so the men won’t roll off in their death throes.

Sunday, October 16, 2005 at 3:43 AM | Permalink