Finally the end of a surprisingly stressful week. I had 2 tests and that beaded hat fiasco. Through some miracle I managed to do fairly well on all of the above. So now we are doing these crazy plaster/plastic bottle sculptures. At this point they look ridiculous. I have this feeling that casting them in plaster isn’t going to make anything look less ridiculous. But what do I know. Kunal beat Captain Smoker (final boss) in the One Piece game. Now we are just playing it for kicks. I could really go for some coffee right now.

Kristen is in South Carolina for the weekend. She just left me a note on the door. So I guess I get the room to myself this weekend. W00t!

Hi.

Saturday, April 8, 2006 at 8:11 AM | Permalink

HELLO you Scoundrel!

Saturday, April 8, 2006 at 1:38 PM | Permalink

We don’t communicate much (at all, ever) so I figured this would be a good opportunity to say hi and attempt another hostile takeover you thieving seadog.

Saturday, April 8, 2006 at 3:02 PM | Permalink
  4. …Beaded hat fiasco? Did I miss something?? *is perplexed*

Saturday, April 8, 2006 at 4:40 PM | Permalink

Sculpture Project, I endeavored to “texture” the outside of a beanie with tiny beads. You can’t even tell what the original color of the hat was.

Sunday, April 9, 2006 at 3:03 AM | Permalink

It is probably for the best. I am one of those unfortunate people who are much more interesting on the internet than in person. There would be that awkward silence where I remember how black you are and you remember how white I am… right before we battle… pirate style.

Sunday, April 9, 2006 at 3:06 AM | Permalink

You see I used to think that myself, what with my wit being tenfold on the internet while I more or less can’t find a damn thing appropriate to say in person. But then I realized I’m awesome. It would be the greatest awkward silence of your short, squishy life. You know, right before we start dueling with rapiers while swinging around on ropes that seem to be suspended by space itself.

Sunday, April 9, 2006 at 4:55 AM | Permalink