Alrighty time for an update! My schedule is working out for me right now except that I feel like I am doing something all the fracking time. My legs are sore from runnin around all the time. I think I can do it though as long as I don’t get distracted and get classwork done during the day. Of course if Snelling falls through I could always try nude modeling for the art department (706 577 7721) I am still alive and kicking in case any of you were worried.

I think I should give Brian a call… …not picking up….

I was wondering what people think about gauged ears. There are the most exciting earrings ever. not Crazy big or anything just enough for me to wear those earrings maybe size 8 (if you know what that means) I just wanted to see what people thought before I jump into something stupid and impulsive but potentially very cool. I personally think it is pretty hot myself… and something I always notice on people.

1. i hear you get the urge to keep expanding once you start them. remember that if you go too big, once you take them out & the hole heals it looks like…well, an anus. there is no other way to put it.

that said, i think gauges are really hot.

Thursday, August 31, 2006 at 4:53 AM | Permalink
  2. obakehoshi wrote:

They went out of fashion in my neck of the woods almost two years ago. *shrugs* I dunno, I kinda like the smaller ones. But almost everyone I knew who had them expanded them crazy big until the point some whacko used a AA battery instead of a ring. It was grotesque. I assume, however, that you would not be as stupid as awesome battery-ear boy.

Thursday, August 31, 2006 at 11:55 AM | Permalink
  3. elvencellist wrote:

Guage 8 isn’t bad, as long as you promise not to go any larger. I think it’s a good size and you’re right, they look pretty hot. But yeah… like the other 2, I say its fine as long as you dont get the urge to go bigger and bigger.

Thursday, August 31, 2006 at 1:37 PM | Permalink

I’ve gotta agree with the other three. Not gonna lie…the big ones gross me out a little bit.

In other news…I have orientation for dining hall work in an hour and a half…guess that means I might be joining the ranks.

Thursday, August 31, 2006 at 3:28 PM | Permalink

I am thinking 2/3 diameter of pencil.

Thursday, August 31, 2006 at 7:02 PM | Permalink

OMG WORK AT SNELLING!!!!!!

Thursday, August 31, 2006 at 7:03 PM | Permalink

I don’t think I would because I have a lot of non-gage earrings that I would like to wear again and… you know not have them fall out… Plus I don’t want to make myself unhirable.

Thursday, August 31, 2006 at 7:05 PM | Permalink
  8. miss_hotaru wrote:

Yes,Snelling. With Hot Josh and his gauged ears of sexy.

Thursday, August 31, 2006 at 7:25 PM | Permalink
  9. sajiinoakari wrote:

AMber Corey had the coolest gausgd earrings. Don’t know if they were actually made of bone or what, but I’ll see if I can’t find them.

Look for the picture on my LJ.

Thursday, August 31, 2006 at 7:59 PM | Permalink

OMG I TOTALLY DO NOW! :-D

Thursday, August 31, 2006 at 9:46 PM | Permalink
  11. shimarisu210 wrote:

Earring idea: sounds cool. Another risk you’ll wanna think about, if you don’t wear the 8 gauge often enough the hole might start to close up (my sis had bigger gauges and that happen to her). Other than that, you want it, go for it. Oh and here’s the link to Penhurst pics, hope you can see it, I’ll get the historical links from Tom later.

Friday, September 1, 2006 at 6:03 PM | Permalink