Pink Eye

I woke up today with a case of pink eye. Fortunately for me it wasn’t nearly as bad as my first encounter with the virus (The one given to me by The End of Eva). This is really just a minor discomfort, a bloodshot eye, and a really good excuse not to go to work. Work probably being the place where I got it apparently there is a pandemic of pink eye at Snelling.

So for those who haven’t heard about it Pandora is the most amazing build your own radio station site in the universe. You just tell it a song you like and they cater everything to what you like. AMAZING!

If anyone is looking for a movie recommendationespecially my art inclined friends I recommend Mirror Mask.

I think I’ll go to bed early today.

Why don’t I know about the pink eye epidemic? At least it matches our smocks, yeah? Lol.

See ya tm…maybe.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 at 1:34 AM | Permalink
  2. genki_blu wrote:

i’m glad that it wasn’t as bad =) and yay for no work + sleep!

What’s Mirror Mask about?

p.s. pandora didn’t recognize one of my fav artists :*(

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 at 3:17 AM | Permalink

Amazingly appropriate icon

Mirror mask is about this young artist who’s parents run a cricus. It focuses on her and her drawings. The majority of the movie is this dream she has, which is this surrealistic parallel of her life.

Pandora isn’t hip to the obsure Japanese artists… yet. BTW who is this fav artist?

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 at 4:19 AM | Permalink
  4. genki_blu wrote:

Re: Amazingly appropriate icon

sakamoto maaya =) i figured that’s the reason, although it was familiar with the works of yoko kanno

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 at 10:46 AM | Permalink

Re: Amazingly appropriate icon

I have a cd of her stuff somewhere…

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 at 6:54 PM | Permalink
  6. Re: Amazingly appropriate icon

I am glad you and your family love pandora. Be sure to update you LJ with your fav. stations every now and then (or artists you discovered). That way I can steal the musical goodness. ^__^

Also, MirrorMask is an excelent film. Kudos for posting about it before me.

Thursday, October 19, 2006 at 9:57 AM | Permalink