FMA manga -read it if you can

A few of you may recall an anime that was popular a few years back Fullmetal Alchemist. What not many people know is that after the first battle with Greed the anime and the manga diverge completely. I had been following the manga for a good length after this point until for some reason I just stopped. I guess I got to a slow part or something. Today I caught up. OMFG AWESOME!!!! There are 79 chapters so far which doesn’t sounds that long (compared to One Piece) but each chapter is about the length of 3 OP chapters so if you were to compare actual page numbers FMA is a really long series. He’s still writing it so more good stuff to look forward to. I know I said I’d tell if it was good. It was un-put-downable and I really had a lot of shit that I should have been doing other than slacking off…

I did carve a chunk of linocut today unfortunatly that is not the homework due tomorrow but the one due Thrusday(still too close for comfort) I was really hoping to finish it but I feel like I’m giving myself blisters and this is one of the smaller lino pieces. To give myself some credit it is pretty damn intricate. The rest of my homework shouldn’t take too long. I hope.

ALSO I now have a cell phone charger again so yay connected to the world!

1. sushikat wrote:

I LOVE FMA. ♥ I think I got to 61 before I stopped…know where I can get the scans? :D?

Monday, January 14, 2008 at 1:16 AM | Permalink

I don’t recommend the site usually because it is super packed with pop-ups but stoptazmo.com has up to 78 and mangahelpers.com has 79

I had gotten to 65 when I stopped it really is the only slow part. Maaaan tell me what you think when you catch up!

Monday, January 14, 2008 at 2:09 AM | Permalink
  3. sushikat wrote:

Oh don’t worry, I will. :3

Monday, January 14, 2008 at 2:13 AM | Permalink

ooh I found a better link for you
    and your avatar icons make my day

Monday, January 14, 2008 at 2:58 AM | Permalink
  5. sushikat wrote:

:D I’m glad! I wasted entirely too much time on finding them. @_@;

And thanks for the link! ♥

Monday, January 14, 2008 at 3:01 AM | Permalink
  6. sushikat wrote:

oh oh and you should totally read my avatar fanfic i wrote when i was being a dork. *shot*

Please~? *bats eyes*

Monday, January 14, 2008 at 3:03 AM | Permalink

I am a personal fan of it’s nice to be ahead of Nick and for the times you miss one.

Monday, January 14, 2008 at 3:22 AM | Permalink
  8. sushikat wrote:

They seem to be behind though~ Episode 13 (Firebending Masters) came out…two weeks ago?

It’s actually really easy to find the latest episodes with just google. :3 Did you catch up on all of season one and two~?

Monday, January 14, 2008 at 3:40 AM | Permalink