LJ

I am listening to this AWESOME gig and a half of music that Adrianna gave me and I love it. I think she is one of the few people who has the same taste in music as me. Even the weird stuff that I normally don’t ever share with people. So just a shoutout to my great friend and roomate Adrianna. Thank you and it’s been awesome living with you this year. I need to figure out how to add this music from my jump drive to my Ipod without the help of a computer that has itunes. I can’t hijack my dad’s work computer that much.

I can’t seem to part ways with Livejournal. I wish I could just cut ties and be happy with that. But I am thinking I should just buy a subscription and cope that way. Even though I enojoy wordpress and I feel like it’s more profssional I like the LJ community and, well, I can’t seem to cut ties cleanly if I continue to come here 3 times a day to read my friends page.

I am graduated from college. I am back at home with my parents and tonight I have a reception to go to and earlier I went rock climbing with Brian. But I plan on visiting Athens next month to pick up some art from the Athens Academy show and I plan on making it a 2 day trip. So there will be updates on the day and visiting will happen.

I’m back on Puzzle Pirates and I missed it.

1. Hey! If you and Brian are now of legal age, I’d love to meet you guys for a glass of wine at Vino when I get back.

Or barring that, just a meal at a restaurant somewhere! :)

Congratulations on your graduation.

Saturday, May 9, 2009 at 10:42 PM | Permalink
  2. aoineko89 wrote:

So how are your first few days of graduated life treating you?

Sunday, May 10, 2009 at 2:25 AM | Permalink
  3. oddrid wrote:

Tell me when you’re back in Athens and I’ll try to be there too! I’m in Greenville right now. :/ Mother’s day stuff.

YAY WE ARE GRADUATED

Sunday, May 10, 2009 at 4:45 PM | Permalink

Brian and I are 22 and a glass of wine sounds wonderful. He might opt for OJ or something but I’m game. I’d love to see you when your back in town!

Sunday, May 10, 2009 at 4:46 PM | Permalink
  5. oddrid wrote:

K;AJSDKLFJA;SLKDFJ;ALKSDJF;LKAJDS;LKFJ;ALKSDJF;KLAJSDF

OMG ARMSTRONG POWERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

WONDER TWINS UNITE AMIRITE

Tuesday, May 12, 2009 at 1:52 AM | Permalink

I LOVE HOW THE TROOPS SHOW UP TO ELIMINATE HER AND SHE’S ALL “OK YOU’RE UNDER MY COMMAND NOW” AND IT TOTALLY WORKS

AND SHE HAS ARMSTRONG SPARKLE TOO IF YOU LOOK CAREFULLY

Tuesday, May 12, 2009 at 10:05 PM | Permalink
  7. Haha, we are all above the legal limit it seems.

I feel for you dilemma Hannah. Personally I’m gonna try and just keep a LJ account so I can keep up on my friends posts here, but that’s about it. I might have wordpress mirror here or something, but I really can’t stand the fact that it won’t let me mass edit my entries without paying. I shouldn’t have to pay $5 to put a privacy tag on my high school years.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009 at 2:28 AM | Permalink
  8. chibifiedzoe wrote:

Hey…. so call me sometime… Its been nearly a year since I saw you. I guess I felt kinda bad for not clueing you in on the wedding stuff or something? I dunno. either way, gimme a call. The phone number I have for you isnt going through.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009 at 11:06 PM | Permalink

I would love to catch up with you! I recently washed my cell phone and my laptop died so I lost all of my phone numbers.
    Try 404 644 5517 and if you can’t get through try 770 579 5703