News!

Ok so I just got the Atlanta Printmakers Artist Residency! I get a key to the studio for 6 months, a free class, and $600 for supplies. This is going to look amazing on my resume, like way better than an internship. This is just really awesome. I am going to try and crank up my production and stop being such a slow poke. Also I am herebye going to stop feeling bad about not having a job.

Tomorrow mom and I are going to drive up to New Jersey and pick up our etching press. We would have gone up sooner but we had to get the cars checked out (they have issues) before we went on a road trip. We will also drive up to Maryland and visit mom’s brother and sister. Then we play musical cars and borrow a bigger car to move the press around in. We have made a huge amount of progress cleaning the studio even if the shameful lack of insulation above the garage means the room is freezing cold. Yar

1. oddrid wrote:

WHOA THAT IS AN AWESOME ICON

Also, congratulations on your residency that is amazing!!! You are so brilliant. ♥

Also have fun on your road trip! I am so glad that things are going so well for you!!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009 at 4:28 PM | Permalink

THANK YOU SO MUCH! Today is going to be a great day.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009 at 4:44 PM | Permalink
  3. aoineko89 wrote:

Congratulations!! Things are really starting to go your way huh?

Wednesday, October 21, 2009 at 11:33 PM | Permalink
  4. luv4dragons wrote:

YAY!!!

GOOD FOR YOU!
    Fantastic news!
    Woo hoo!

Friday, October 23, 2009 at 2:52 AM | Permalink

hey!

hey Hannah! It’s Shannon from high school… I stumbled on your website because the printmaking prof at Agnes Scott sent a link about the atlanta printmakers studio open house. congrats on your residency! I’m so glad to see you keeping up with art… I am as well. :)

Tuesday, December 1, 2009 at 3:02 PM | Permalink

Re: hey!

Wow it’s great to hear from you! I am trying to keep up now that I’ve graduated. It’s pretty hard. But this residency is going to be awesome.

Do you have any of your art online where I can see it?

Tuesday, December 1, 2009 at 6:24 PM | Permalink

Re: hey!

not yet, but that’s my goal this winter! I’ll be sure to send you the link. :)

Saturday, December 12, 2009 at 2:49 AM | Permalink